Friday, June 7, 2013

The Invisible(s)


The Invisible(s)
(c)TuesdayMayThomas

I recall conducting private lectures from my bedroom at the age of eight years old. I would line up all the chairs of the house into a horseshoe shape and sit my stuffed animals throughout the seats, leaving space for my invisible friends who would inhabit the remaining chairs. My family laughed and called them ‘make believe’, but I knew better, I knew they were real.

I’d set up my chalkboard and draw diagrams while interpreting one of my mothers many books on UFO’s and the paranormal. My favorite book to read from was entitled “Psychic Sciences”. It included chapters on dream interpretation, palmistry, potions, the divining of playing cards and more! At this young age I was intrigued by a world that I new lye just beyond the one I saw.

I later checked books out from the library and recall being fascinated with accessing the ability to move things with my mind. Around the same time of life I was facilitating lectures with 'The Invisibles', I used to lay on my belly in bed with the covers pulled over my head. I would calm my mind, breathe deeply (as suggested in the books I read) and focus my energy into moving the pencil or eraser I had laid in front of me. I found the items would slowly move. At the time, this seemed like a purposeful practice to pursue- as I felt I would use it later in life. 

I used to wonder how telekinesis’ worked. How did the object know I was talking to it? How did it receive the signals I was sending? How could I move something with my mind? What was in the space in between, that connected me to the object?
(c)TuesdayMayThomas



(c)TuesdayMayThomas

No comments:

Post a Comment